5 pillars of asecos
As the first company worldwide, asecos developed safety storage cabinets for the storage of hazardous materials and gas cylinders with a type-tested fire protection of 90 minutes and launched them into the market in 1994. A technical revolution for the manufacture of safety storage cabinets as it was practiced at the time. Today, asecos stands for the following fields:
- Storage of hazardous materials in indoor areas
- Extraction and filtration of hazardous materials
- Transfer, storage and handling of hazardous materials, also in outdoor areas
- Solutions for non-smoker protection and air purification
- Service and maintenance of safety-related equipment
The commitment to creating innovative product solutions drives us on. We develop and invent trend-setting and intelligent solutions based on this conviction.
It all began with the competence field of safety storage cabinets for storing flammable liquids and gas cylinders. Today the product portfolio comprises: Hazardous material workplaces, pharmaceutical exhausts), air circulation filters, extraction units and ventilators, tray systems of all kinds, hazardous material containers and depots, shelves, handling systems, sorbents, emergency showers, safety containers, smokers’ cabins and air purifiers, and includes more than 3,000 articles. The asecos range is rounded off by maintenance and inspection services.