08 Jun 2018 New design and new features - DESIGN LINE smoking cabins
The new DESIGN LINE smoking cabins are characterised by a timeless and clear design that can be integrated into any environment. Details such as the comfortable upholstered supports and the graphic elements on the glass panes set accents. The front glass edge of the side window is indirectly illuminated and visually highlighted – this ensures higher safety when entering the smoking cabin.
The new DESIGN LINE is available in two decors: Bleached oak – Drizzleas well as Anthracite – Suede.
Special technical and functional features
Apart from the new and modern look, the smoke & talk DESIGN LINE smoking cabins offer several new features:
- A floor marking by laser light visually delimits the open side of the cabin from the installation space and clearly marks the smoking area.
- The practical functional rail system in the rear window area allows the installation of various modules.There is a choice of documents holders, monitor screens or even mobile telephone charging stations.The system also makes other applications possible.
- The energy efficiency of all electrical consumers has been optimised.
- Use of powerful ventilators that conform to the 2ndstage of the EU Directive 327/2011 (Ecological Design Directive) effective from 01/01/2015.
- The smoke & talk smoking cabins have been a synonym for certified top-quality air cleaning systems for many years. The ventilation components, filters and ashtray systems comply with all relevant fire protection regulations and are at the cutting edge of safety technology.